Western North Carolina General Practice Lawyers
When you seek the counsel and support of an attorney, no matter what your legal problem, you want an advocate who will handle your case with personal attention to your individual concerns.
At The Moore Law Office, PLLC in Asheville, North Carolina, you are not just a number. Attorneys George W. Moore and Jennifer Moore are committed to providing high-quality legal service and experienced representation to every client in a variety of practice areas.
- We limit our practice to family law, employment discrimination, serious personal injury, workers compensation and Social Security Disability.
- We are selective in the cases that we accept.
- Our clients’ interests are our first priority.
- We maintain open communication with our clients.
- We constantly strive to improve services to our clients.
- We protect our clients’ confidentiality.
If you are in need of a knowledgeable, highly regarded attorney to represent your interests in a personal injury, family law, employment discrimination, or Social Security Disability (SSD) legal problem, contact us today. For more information about our team, please view the profiles on this page
George W. Moore
I have practiced law in Asheville, North Carolina since 1971. I began practicing in Asheville after graduating from the University of North Carolina School of Law … READ MORE
Jennifer W. Moore
I have been practicing law in Asheville, North Carolina, since 1999. I grew up in Asheville, and attended Asheville High School. I went on to attend Wake Forest University for both undergraduate and law school. … READ MORE
I moved to Hendersonville, North Carolina in my early teens and graduated from West Henderson High School. I attended Cecil College in Asheville, now known as South College, and obtained a degree in paralegal studies. … READ MORE