Asheville Lawyers Protect What Is Important to Our Clients
North Carolina litigators handle family and civil matters
An experienced lawyer can help you overcome complex problems and achieve your objectives. At The Moore Law Office, PLLC, we give people throughout Western North Carolina the type of skilled legal representation they expect from larger firms combined with the personalized attention only a small office like ours can offer. Our clients hire us because of our proven ability to understand complex legal issues and apply our considerable knowledge of North Carolina regulations, procedures and laws. We stress service in our practice and appreciate the importance of your case. From our Asheville office, we provide comprehensive legal support for family disputes, personal injury cases and other types of civil litigation matters. No matter what your case involves, you will see that our purpose is to protect what is important to you.
Attentive advocates help people achieve successful results
Choosing the right lawyer can be the difference between a favorable outcome and continued problems. Area residents trust and recommend us because our firm is:
- Respected — We have earned praise from judges, peers and clients throughout Western North Carolina. Our reputation for handling cases in a professional, ethical manner means that your legal interests will be given the respect they deserve.
- Knowledgeable — With a half century of combined legal experience, our lawyers have extensive knowledge of relevant laws and procedures, which we use to identify creative solutions.
- Caring — In every case that we handle, our objective is to ease the burden that often accompanies legal disputes. Your questions will be answered promptly and we will work diligently toward a resolution that reflects your priorities.
We emphasize the importance of clear, frequent communication and provide an initial consultation so that clients can make well-informed decisions.
Reliable counselors handle numerous types of legal challenges
Our firm represents North Carolina clients in legal practice areas including:
- Family law — For any type of family law issue, we provide effective advocacy and compassionate guidance.
- Divorce — Going through a divorce is never enjoyable, but we strive to reach a resolution that allows you and your children to move forward confidently.
- Personal injury — No matter what type of negligent personal injury a client has suffered, our lawyers pursue full compensation for medical costs, lost wages and other available damages.
- Employment discrimination — If you have been victimized by employment discrimination, we will assert your rights in communications with your employer, administrative proceedings and litigation.
- Workers’ compensation — We handle workers’ compensation cases so that injured workers can promptly obtain the payments they are entitled to after being hurt on the job.
For these legal concerns and others, our firm serves clients in the cities of Asheville and Hendersonville and throughout the counties of Buncombe, Haywood, Henderson, Madison, Polk and Transylvania.
Contact an experienced Western North Carolina lawyer for an initial consultation
The Moore Law Office, PLLC represents clients in Asheville and throughout Western North Carolina in family law and civil litigation matters. To learn more about our firm, please call 828-333-4796 or contact us online to schedule a consultation at our Asheville office.